Grand Prize: A custom Constant Contact Design & Build email campaign and a $500 Amex® Gift Card
3 Winners: A custom Constant Contact Design & Build email campaign
6 Winners: $250 Amex® Gift Cards
Whatever shows your business getting decked out for the holidays. Give a behind the scenes look of your business. Let people see what you’re offering this season. Take a photo that tells the story of how you prepare. Show off a certain expertise. Take a selfie with staff or customers so they get to know you better. Anything that showcases your business getting ready for the holiday season.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To Enter: Create an original photo that illustrates “how your business is getting prepared for this holiday season”. Submit your entry by uploading the photo with the hashtag #CTCTHoliday to Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, anytime between October 31, 2016 and November 30, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entries must follow file upload guidelines of the respective social media used for entry. Entries must be current photos published during the Sweepstakes Period, only, and may not be re-tagged, previously uploaded photos. Entrants must have a valid, public Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook account (an account where anyone can view or subscribe to your photos) and a valid email address. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Each entry must be a unique photo. The same unique photo shared by an entrant on multiple social media platforms will constitute a single entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Entries must be posted by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2016. Entrants are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective location for entry. All submitted photos will become the property of the Constant Contact, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to publicize any submitted entries, in full or in part. Publication of an entry is not intended to indicate that the entry has been selected as a prize winner.
2. Drawings: Winners will be selected via random drawings from among all eligible entries received by the deadline. Drawings will be conducted on or about December 2, 2016 by PROMOSIS, Inc. (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Potential winners will be notified via social media direct message, to obtain email address for follow-up notification from Promosis to verify eligibility. Potential winners must respond to the social media direct message within forty-eight (48) hours, or they will be disqualified, and an alternate winner selected. Potential winners who are notified via email will be required to complete a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility or Winner Verification Form and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received within five (5) days of the date the initial notification is sent to the potential winner, or prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner randomly selected from the remaining pool of participants received for the original drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason (e.g., no response to prize notification within prescribed time period) or is determined to be ineligible or in violation of these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the deadline.
3. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: a custom Constant Contact Design & Build email campaign, plus a $500 American Express gift card. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $1,099. Three (3) First Prizes: a custom Constant Contact Design & Build email campaign. Approximate retail value of each First Prize is $599. Six (6) Second Prizes: a $250 American Express gift card. Retail value of each Second Prize is $250. Prizes may not be transferred or redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. Grand and First Prize winners who are not Constant Contact customers at the time of prize award must sign up for a free trial in order to receive the custom Design & Build email campaign. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable Federal, State, and local taxes on the value of the prize won. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of prize. No substitution for prizes or parts thereof, except by Sponsor as may be due to unavailability at the time of prize award. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
4. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to existing Constant Contact customers and potential customers who are representatives of small businesses or non-profits in the US, and are legal residents of the US, 18 years of age or older. Not open to employees, members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), and those living in the same household of employees of Constant Contact, their affiliates, promotion partners, advertising and production agencies, and PROMOSIS, INC. Participants consent to the use of their registration information in accordance with the Constant Contact privacy statement (posted on the Constant Contact website); provided, however, that each winner consents to the use of his/her name for promotional and publicity purposes in any form of media without further payment, consideration, notification, or limitation (except as prohibited by applicable law). All Federal, State, and local laws and regulations apply.
5. Entry Conditions: Entries must be original, unpublished, conceived and created entirely by the entrant, and not previously or currently submitted for consideration in any other promotion. Modifying, enhancing, or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as an entrant’s original creation. Entry images must be original and unaltered, and must not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, privacy/publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or public/private property rights of any person or entity. Entries must not include any brand names (other than the entrant’s or Sponsor’s) or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than the entrant’s or Sponsor’s), or any content that may be deemed obscene, sexual, violent, or offensive. Entries may not depict or promote the use of alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, or weapons of any kind, and must not depict or promote unsafe, violent, or illegal activities. Any submitted photo containing inappropriate language, images, or content of any kind will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to declare non-qualified entries (those that are plagiarized, created under false pretenses, or contain inapplicable or inappropriate content) ineligible. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant assigns all rights of ownership of the entry to the Sponsor, including copyright, publicity rights, and the rights to reprint and otherwise reproduce the entry or parts thereof in promotional, advertising, and publicity materials for any purpose, and in any medium, without compensation. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Inc., Twitter Inc., or Facebook, Inc., nor are they affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor, independent judging organization, and promotion partners are not responsible for typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or for any individual's inability to enter the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including lost, late, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected subscriptions/entries; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation. Multiple entries beyond what’s stated above and those generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should any of the foregoing occurrences corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. If program is canceled for any reason, including but not limited to those listed above, winners will be determined via random drawings from all entries received up to the time of cancellation. Entrants agree that the Sponsor, independent judging organization, and promotion partners, related companies, agencies, and respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. Sponsor is solely responsible for the administration and execution of this promotion. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these official rules.
7. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Winners List: For the names of the winners, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: Constant Contact “#CTCTHoliday Decked Out” Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O. Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Requests must be received by February 28, 2017. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
9. Sponsor: Constant Contact, Inc., Reservoir Place, 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02451
© 2016 Promosis, Inc.